WELCOME! I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!
I'm Olya, a photographer and videographer based in Montego Bay. I have moved from cold Russia to sunny Jamaica in November 2012. Now I am here doing what I love - creating photos and video of your most special moments on the Caribbean island. I consider my career to be one of the most rewarding!
I specialize in sharing your story by the means of natural, soft, and airy photos/video, all while creating a relaxed atmosphere that lets me capture you at your most authentic and in the best light.
Life is all about people, moments & emotions that we want to hold on to..
With over 6 years of professional photography experience, I find myself drawn to shoot both photos and video. There’s just something about wedding photography and videography that draws my soul in. I do also offer some family, lifestyle, and portrait sessions. Some things I love are the sea, palm trees, fashion, and hot tea).
- I have a master’s degree in linguistics & psychology and speak Russian, English & Spanish
- I like to play the piano. Some of my favorite pieces are Amelie by Y.Tiersen, Liz on the top of the world by D.Marianelli, Prelude in C by J.S.Bach
- I melt around animals! I have two rescued cats, Lexi and Roxy)
- I love houseplants, however, some of them are chewed on as my cats love them too(
- I have shot more than 350 weddings
- I still can’t decide what I love more - photos or video, so I shoot both)
- Summer is my favorite season, that’s why I have moved from Russia to the Caribbean lol)
Love notes from my clients
1 / 7
Rikki & Josh
We wanted to get our engagement pictures while on vacation in Jamaica and Olya was incredible. She made the entire process smooth and stress free. She set us up with trustworthy transportation and even rescheduled our shoot due to inclimate weather. You could tell she really cared about getting us the best pictures possible, and she sure did. The pictures turned out amazing. Cannot recommend her enough!